Fellowships for Post-Doctoral Researchers - Applications due Sept. 15, 2023
- Nedra Gillette Endowed Research Fellowship - The Nedra Gillette Endowed Research Fellowship award is in support of a postdoctoral researcher's foundational occupational therapy study into the human condition.
- Nancy Talbot Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - Seeks to improve diversity of the occupational therapy workforce by supporting postdoctoral training for individuals from groups demonstrated to have low representation in the biomedical, behavioral, clinical and social sciences.
Scholarships for OT Doctoral Students - Applications due Sept. 15, 2023
- Dr. Gary Kielhofner Doctoral Research Scholarship in Occupational Therapy - The Dr. Gary Kielhofner Doctoral Research Scholarship in Occupational Therapy will support an occupational therapist doctoral candidate in pursuing their research.
- Bonita Kraft Occupational Therapy Doctoral Student Scholarship - The Bonita Kraft Occupational Therapy Doctoral Student Scholarship will support an occupational therapist doctoral candidate in pursuing research in the areas of mental health and serious mental illness.
Faculty/Early Career Researchers - LOI due Sept. 29, 2023; Invited applications due Dec. 1, 2023.
- Implementation Research Grant Program
- Intervention Research Grant Program
- Health Services Research Grant Program
See more details about these grants