CDMRP Peer Reviewed Cancer Research: Career Development Award; Horizon Award - preapplication
- Career Development Award - preapplication due August 21, 2019
- Horizon Award (pre-doctoral and post-doctoral investigators) - preapplication due August 21, 2019
- Idea Award with Special Focus - preapplication due May 22, 2019
- Impact Award - preapplication due May 22, 2019
- Translational Team Science Award - preapplication due May 22, 2019
FY19 PRCRP Topic Areas To be considered for funding, applications for the FY19 PRCRP Idea Award with Special Focus must address at least one of the FY19 PRCRP Topic Areas as directed by Congress.
Research applications in the areas of breast, prostate, lung (excluding mesothelioma), kidney, melanoma, or ovarian cancer will not be accepted.
The FY19 PRCRP Topic Areas are:
Bladder cancer; Blood cancers; Brain cancer; Cancer in children, adolescents, and young adults;
Colorectal cancer; Immunotherapy; Listeria vaccine for cancer; Liver cancer; Lymphoma;
Mesothelioma; Neuroblastoma; Pancreatic cancer; Pediatric brain tumors; Rare cancers; Stomach cancer
New for FY19: Studies involving melanoma (including rare subtypes of melanoma) should apply to the new FY19 Melanoma Research Program. Studies involving other skin cancers will be accepted by the PRCRP under an appropriate FY19 PRCRP Topic Area (i.e., immunotherapy).