U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement (APS)
Dept. of State DOS solicitations generally limit the number of applications that may go forward in response to a specific solicitation.
Prospective applicants from the UI who wish to apply to a DOS program that limits the number of applications allowed per institution must refer to the UI Limited Submissions guidelines at https://uiowa.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1809264
Our current priority program areas are:
- · Programs that demonstrate active partnership between the United States and Belgium to address new and evolving security challenges;
- · Programs that highlight U.S.- Belgian cooperation that counters/prevents terrorism, extremism, transnational crime, and polarization;
- · Programs that strengthen the Transatlantic economic ties between Belgians and Americans and boost socio-economic well-being;
- · Innovative educational, cultural, and professional development programs likely to constitute a sustainable, long-term investment in U.S.-Belgian ties; and
- · Programs that have a national reach and impact by linking like-minded organizations across linguistic and regional divides.