U.S. Mission to Indonesia Annual Program Statement
Dept. of State DOS solicitations generally limit the number of applications that may go forward in response to a specific solicitation.
Prospective applicants from the UI who wish to apply to a DOS program that limits the number of applications allowed per institution must refer to the UI Limited Submissions guidelines at https://uiowa.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1809264
The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) in Jakarta invites proposals for projects that further and support the strategic partnership between Indonesia and the U.S. through educational, cultural, informational, and media programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation. All programs must include an American cultural or media-related element, or a connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
Examples of small grants projects include but are not limited to:
- · Educational seminars, and expert speaker programs;
- · Professional and academic exchanges and projects;
- · Professional development workshops and training;
- · Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances, and exhibitions; and
- · Cultural heritage conservation and preservation projects.