U.S. Embassy Public Diplomacy Grants Program
US Mission to Malta https://mt.usembassy.gov/grant-opportunity-2021-2022-statement-of-interest/
Dept. of State DOS solicitations generally limit the number of applications that may go forward in response to a specific solicitation.
Prospective applicants from the UI who wish to apply to a DOS program that limits the number of applications allowed per institution must refer to the UI Limited Submissions guidelines at https://uiowa.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1809264
Activities that are typically funded include, but are not limited to:
• projects that give a voice to minorities and/or promote inclusive societies, including the integration of migrants;
• women leadership and empowerment programs;
• youth leadership and education programs;
• youth community service projects that highlight democratic processes and encourage volunteerism;
• civic education projects that promote democratic processes and human rights;
• projects that develop strong, capable, and independent journalists;
• partnerships that promote innovation and entrepreneurship;
• arts and culture programs that include masterclasses, lectures, media engagement, and other message amplification efforts.