Housing and Urban Development HUD Office of Policy Management and Research https://www.hud.gov/programdescription/pdr
Authority to Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships
Grants.gov [dead link] https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=336417
HUD Research Partnerships https://www.huduser.gov/portal/rp/home.html
Proposals may be submitted at anytime and will be evaluated as they are received.
Program closes June 30, 2022.
This Notice announces that HUD’s Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R) has the authority to accept unsolicited research proposals that address current research priorities. In accordance with statutory requirements, the research proposals must be submitted by eligible applicants and provide cost sharing at least 50 percent of total project cost from philanthropic entities or Federal, state, or local government agencies.
PD&R is focusing its cooperative agreement efforts on research partnerships that will advance one of the following key areas:
- Promote Economic Opportunity
- Enhance Rental Assistance
- Reduce the Average Length of Homelessness
- Support Sustainable Homeownership and Financial Viability
- Remove Lead Hazards from Homes
- Provide Effective Disaster Recovery
- Opportunity Zones
- Reduce Regulatory Barriers to Affordable Housing