The Institute of Education Sciences (IES) posted a series of on-demand webinars for those interested in Fiscal Year 2020 funding opportunities and learning more about IES. These pre-recorded webinars are hosted by the National Center for Education Research and the National Center for Special Education Research. You can access them on the IES Webinar Series website.
The complete series of on-demand webinars now available include:
- IES Basic Overview of Research Grants and Information for New Applicants to IES
- IES Grant Writing Workshop
- Funding Opportunities for Minority Serving Institutions
- Research Grants Focused on Systematic Replication
- NCSER Research Training Programs in Special Education: Early Career Development and Mentoring
- Research Training Programs in the Education Sciences
- National Research and Development Centers
Visit the IES Funding Opportunities website for more information about these and other research programs. Follow IES on Twitter and Facebook to learn about other on-demand webinars, videos, and training opportunities.