Application opens Dec. 15, 2023.
The Medical Student Anesthesia Research Fellowship (MSARF) Summer Program provides challenging and rewarding experiences in anesthesia research.
Medical students who participate in the summer anesthesia research fellowship can expect:
- Eight weeks of focused research related to anesthesiology
- A dedicated mentor who will provide training in research techniques and scientific methods
- Valuable virtual content including journal clubs and online presentations throughout the summer
- The opportunity to make a scientific poster or oral presentation during the FAER MSARF Symposium held at the at the ASA's ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting
- A $600 per week student stipend, ASA student membership dues, plus additional funds to help cover the costs of travel to the ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting
Get more information about the fellowship