National Institutes of Health
Jul 11, 2019
The National Institutes of Health, through its NIH Guide, has recently published the following funding-related notices, program announcements, and requests for applications:
Notice of Changes to Funding Opportunities
- Notice to Extend the Expiration Date of PAR-16-412: NIAID Resource-Related Research Projects (R24)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Notice to Extend the Expiration Date for PAR-18-207 "NIBIB Trailblazer Award for New and Early Stage Investigators (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)"
National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Notice of Additional Receipt Date for RFA-ES-16-005 "Mechanism for Time-Sensitive Opportunities in Environmental Health Sciences (R21)"
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Extension of deadline for RFA-FD-19-023 "National Project to Support and Promote Consistent Implementation of the Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing, and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption (U18)"
Food and Drug Administration
Notices of Special Interest
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Availability of Administrative Supplements for Enhancing Utility and Usage of Common Fund Data Sets
Office of Strategic Coordination (Common Fund)
Members of the University of Iowa community may direct questions to the UI Division of Sponsored Programs at email@example.com or 335-2123, or email Lynn Hudachek at lynn-hudachek @uiowa.edu or Erin Brothers at firstname.lastname@example.org