NSF Computer and Information Science and Engineering CISE: Core Programs
- Small Projects - Proposals Accepted Anytime
- Medium Projects Submission Window December 1, 2021 - December 22, 2021
- Office of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure OAC Core Projects Submission Window December 1, 2021 - December 22, 2021
The NSF CISE Directorate supports research and education projects that develop new knowledge in all aspects of computing, communications, and information science and engineering, as well as advanced cyberinfrastructure, through the following core programs:
Division of Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF):
- Algorithmic Foundations (AF) program;
- Communications and Information Foundations (CIF) program;
- Foundations of Emerging Technologies (FET) program; and
- Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF) program.
Division of Computer and Network Systems (CNS):
- CNS Core (CNS Core) program.
Division of Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS):
- Human-Centered Computing (HCC) program;
- Information Integration and Informatics (III) program; and
- Robust Intelligence (RI) program.
Office of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure (OAC):
- OAC Core Research (OAC Core) program;