American Philosophical Society APS
Jan 5, 2022
Library Resident Fellowships with 2022 deadlines
- APS-NEH Sabbatical Fellowship, open to mid-career and senior scholars in all humanities fields, supports completion of a book project. Due January 28, 2022.
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Native American Scholars Initiative Fellowship, open to long-term predoctoral and postdoctoral scholars, undergraduate internships, and short-term Digital Knowledge Sharing fellowships. Due January 28 (long-term) and March 4 (internships and Digital Knowledge Sharing).
- Indigenous Community Research Fellowships, open to Indigenous community members, elders, teachers, knowledge keepers, tribal officials, traditional leaders, museum and archive professionals, scholars, and others, regardless of academic background, seeking to examine materials at the APS's Library & Museum in support of Indigenous community-based priorities. Due March 4.
- David Center for the American Revolution Fellowships, open to predoctoral scholars for 12-month fellowships and scholars at all levels for short-term fellowships. Due January 28 (long-term) and March 4 (short-term).
- Friends of the APS Predoctoral Fellowship, open to advanced doctoral students who demonstrate need to use the APS's Library & Museum collections for their project. Due January 28.
- John C. Slater Predoctoral Fellowship in the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine, open to advanced doctoral students. Due January 28.
- Swan Foundation Short-Term Resident Research Fellowship for Revolutionary-Era Material Culture, open to scholars in all fields who demonstrate need to work in the artifact collections of the APS, the Swan Historical Foundation, and other area repositories. Due March 4.
- Digital Humanities Fellowships, open to scholars at all stages of their careers. Due March 4.
- Short-Term Resident Research Fellowships, open to scholars in all fields who demonstrate need to use the APS's collections. Due March 4.