APF Visionary Grants https://www.apa.org/apf/funding/visionary
deadline April 1, 2021
List to APF funding opportunities https://www.apa.org/apf/funding/grants deadlines depend by programs
The APF Visionary Grants seek to seed innovation through supporting research, education and intervention projects and programs that use psychology to solve social problems in the following priority areas:
- Applying psychology to at-risk, vulnerable populations (e.g., serious mental illness, returning military, those who are incarcerated or economically disadvantaged).
- Preventing violence.
- Understanding the connection between behavior and health (e.g. wellness, diabetes, obesity).
- Understanding and eliminating stigma and prejudice (e.g., race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability and socioeconomic status).
- Racism - 2021 EnVision Ending Racism Campaign
- In 2021, APF has added four grants under the special priority of ending racism. In light of the urgent need to address racism, this year there is an additional priority of understanding and ending racism. These are grants to fund exploring the cognitive and behavioral parameters that motivate racist feelings and behaviors.