Full details at UI OVPR website
We seek your bold ideas that will contribute to an effort in securing a NIH Climate Change and Health center focused on rural issues. Your ideas will be used to develop clusters of connected ideas and researchers to explore unique climate change health questions focused on rural issues important to Iowa and the Midwest. This is an opportunity to build new ideas and teams in the climate change and health arena with a focus on securing an NIH P20 exploratory grant.
Learn more about this effort by participating in upcoming virtual information sessions
- Tuesday, April 4 at 10:00 AM (registration link at website link above) and/or
- Wednesday, April 5 at 1:00 PM (registration link at website link above)
Submit your bold ideas by April 14.
- Describe your proposed rural Climate Change and Health hypothesis.
- Describe how your hypothesis is responsive to the Climate Change and Health RFA.
- Describe the available University of Iowa research resources (e.g., cohorts, datasets, instrumentation) that support your proposed hypothesis.
Participate in the presentation and networking sessions (May 12, 19, & 26 @ X).
- Submitted ideas will be clustered and explored during the presentation and networking sessions.
- Presentations will receive strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities feedback via participants.
- Small group discussions will focus on ideation with ideas collected and voted on.